Looking for a position with Gangloff Industries? We always accept applications. Want to know what working here can be like? See our list of benefits:
- Quality home time – Gangloff is a regional carrier, which means you’ll be home weekly. Our focus is the Midwest, with our average length of haul being 200 miles.
- Late-model equipment – Gangloff Industries, Inc. wants to make sure we can make what we know to be a very challenging job as comfortable, safe, and reliable as possible, which is why we do our best to continually update our fleet with the latest in driver comfort and technology.
- Performance and safety bonus plan – Driving safely and meeting performance factors gives you the potential to earn even more. Bonuses are evaluated on a quarterly basis and paid annually.Consider all the benefits of working for a professional and service-minded transportation company, and you will see how working for Gangloff Industries is the right decision for you.
- Comprehensive benefits package – Sticking with us is rewarding in many ways:
- A 401k, with discretionary matches. In the last ten years, the company has always made a contribution to your 401k.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company-funded health insurance options
- Company-funded dental insurance options
- Company-funded vision care
“Gangloff Industries, Inc. is a refrigerated-transportation company dedicated to providing the highest quality service possible. Our success is built through consistency, excellent reputation, loyalty, and valued relationships with our customers. We continually thrive to exceed our customer’s expectations, which lead to the achievement of sustained long term growth. We are committed to always moving forward in search for innovative ideas and solutions to improve and insure Gangloff Industries, Inc. maintains the highest standards of Safety and Professionalism as a Premiere Refrigerated Transportation Company. “